Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy July 4th Preggos!

Its been a while since I have posted due to getting so much interest in "God's Gift Support Services"! Truly thankful for all of the prospective client interest and can happily say that I am booked for August and December 2015!

My goal is to only take 1-2 clients per month to make sure I spend enough time with each mommy. In September, I will be embarking on Postpartum Doula Training to add to the list of services provided here at "God's Gift Support Services."

I have gone back and forth regarding Midwifery school. It is a lot to consider financial, and time wise within my husband and I's life. I do have faith that the Lord will reveal what His plans are for us in that respect.

But of course, make sure you all are out celebrating this great nation! Happy 4th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment