Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Summer Availablity

Since receiving Birth Doula training with DONA International, booking appointments has been continuous!

If you find yourself in search of Doula Services with God's Gift Support Services, here is my current availability:

August 2015- Booked

September 2015-Booked

October 2015- Opened

November 2015-Opened

December 2015: Booked


Please do not let this discourage you, I am more then happy to arrange an appointment for you with colleagues in the area. Simply contact me and I would be happy to refer you!

If your interested in availability for 2016, please contact me! As always, first come first serve.

Additionally, if your income is a barrier, I am OPEN to set up a payment plan or provide reduce rates. EVERY WOMEN DESERVES A DOULA.

Many Blessings!

A. Abney

No comments:

Post a Comment