Monday, August 3, 2015

Availability Update

Availability Update
 
 
Happy August Mommies!!
 
 
It has been a very busy month for God's Gift!
 
From new clients to registration for Postpartum Doula Training! That's right, in September, I will be embarking on the wonderful journey of Postpartum Birth Work and I am extremely excited!
 
This will mean that my services will change a bit in what I offer, but also means I have MORE availability! I plan to join Metropolitan Doulas (http://www.metropolitandoulas.com/faq.html), a wonderful organization that serves mommies in Washington, D.C. and surrounding areas. As a contractor with their organization, I will provide Postpartum services in Woodbridge, Manassas, Stafford, Alexandria, Arlington & Washington, D.C. I plan to start after training in September, so hopefully by October 1, 2015. I will keep you all posted!! The goal is offer both Birth Doula Services & (Contracted) Postpartum Doula Services. H

 
 
Current Availability for Birth Doula Services, here is my updated scheduled with openings:
 
 
September-Booked
 
October- Booked
 
November-OPEN
 
December-OPEN
 
 
Also if you are birthing in Washington, D.C., I now have a back-up doula and will be willing to coordinate your birth services! I will continue to post my availability, as my schedules change. Please call, text or email for up to date information!!!
 
(571) 242-3199,  ashleeabney@gmail.com
 
 
If delivering in 2016, please contact me and discuss the 2016 schedule :)

1 comment:

  1. People tired to find a relevant place where they can know real facts and myths about the topic mentioned by author of this blog. I want to help a lot of needy people through this blog to come up at my blog to know the real facts and myths regarding this topic. Postnatal Care for Mothers and Newborns in Malaysia

    ReplyDelete